(Tax Rebate Available) | Also Available: Insert Type
Experience the magic of a traditional fire in a modern, efficient, and safe way with the MF Fire Nova Wood Burning Stove. The Nova brings a touch of elegance to your home with its clean, contemporary design, while also providing a reliable source of heat. Engineered to deliver superior performance and exceptional fuel efficiency, the Nova Wood Burning Stove is truly a revolutionary step forward in wood-burning technology.
|9,000 – 75,000 BTU/hr
|81% maximum efficiency
|Lower Heating Value Efficiency (LHV)
|Heats up to 2,500 ft2 Home
|26.5″ H x 27″ W x 18.5″ D
|245 in. 2
|Top/ Rear Vent Convertible
- U.S. Biomass Tax Credit Eligibility: The GF40 qualifies for tax benefits when installed and vented vertically as per the manual.
- Large Ash Pan & Slim Hearth Pad: Clean-up is made effortless with a large ash pan and a slim hearth pad included.
- Multi-Tube Heat Exchanger: Ensures even and efficient room heating.
- 67 lbs Hopper Capacity: Despite its compact design, the GF40 includes an extra large hopper for less frequent loading and extended heating times.
- Quick Start Automatic Ignitor: This feature ensures a quick and hassle-free startup process.
- Concealed Controls with Tri-Mode Operating System: The stove features easy-to-use, concealed controls with a versatile tri-mode operating system.
- 130 CFM Convection Variable Speed Blower: This feature allows for an adjustable and efficient distribution of heat.
- Wood Pellet Fuel Compatibility: The GF40 is designed to burn wood pellet fuel efficiently.
- Easy-to-Clean, Low Maintenance Burner: The design of the burner makes it easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Mobile Home Approved: The GF40 is suitable for use in mobile homes, making it a versatile heating solution.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty: Backed by the industry's most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty, ensuring peace of mind for your purchase.